• David M Essenfeld
    I trird to initiate a remote access contyrol session by getting a link which I sent to the other computer. I thought that when the remote computer clicked onn that link it would be given the option to start a control session immediately. Instead, the remote was asked to download the cloudberry software. This is more cumbersome than I thought it would be. What am I doing wrong?
    After I succeeded in connecting withe the remote computer, I could see their desktop but the remote desktop did not aboey any mouse clicks. Again, please help.
    Many thanks
  • Sergey N
    Hello David,

1) That is the correct behavior of the software, in this case, to open a link you need the software that opens that link. When it is installed initially it will open those links from that point.

2) You need to either request full control from the remote peer or install the software in Unattended Acces mode to get it straight away, here is the guide on how to do this:

https://help.cloudberrylab.com/cloudberry-remote-assistant/using-remote-assistant/encryption-and-unattended-access

Let us know if you have any other questions.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!