• Br1an
    If I try to use my stored encryption key to initiate a cloudberry remote assistant session on a old windows 10 (full version) tablet, I get the following error if I use the main account "unable to connect: user credentials are invalid."

If I use the <other user> account for the same tablet, I can log in with the stored encryption key, but my tablet wants me to log in to the main account on the tablet with that device's credentials. When I do that (the remote assistant app is running and takes me to a windows login screen)and log in to that device using my windows name/password, the cloudberry remote assistant app says "remote computer session was switched. waiting for remoted cloudberry remote assistant restart."

After a brief pause, I can access my windows tablet, but after I close the remote assistant, the only way to log back in via remote assistant using the <other user> tab, which disrupts the whole process.

I use remote assistant to trigger scripts, so a process that disrupts that is bad for me.

Any idea what is going on here?
  • Anton Zorin
    , let us check this internally and we'll get back to you early next week.
    Have a great weekend!
    Thanks
  • Sergey N
    Hello Brian,

Is Windows is constantly updated on this tablet? May I ask you to write current version of the Windows installed. You can do it from any Explorer window - About. Thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!