• luku
    Hello everyone

I have some Windows Server backups which are uploaded to a cloud (S3 Storage). Now I wanted to have the latest backups on my local NAS as security.

The problem is if I connect the cloud on the Synology Nas and set up a job with Cloud Sync that downloads the latest backups (SQL/Image/File), only the complete folder structures are available/downloaded, from the backup files I need for a restore no trace.

Has anyone had such an experience and found a solution or a work arround? The Servers are not in house as info, if you have any other ideas on how you'd do it, let me know.

kind regards
    luku
  • Matt
    This seems to be a question regarding a third-party tool. Could you please elaborate how the issue is related to our software?
  • luku
    Thanks for the quick answer.

The problem itself is caused by the fact that I cannot download the backups file executed by the software. Therefore I don't know if it requires a special setting in the software itself to download to the NAS.

Furthermore, I would also be curious if other users would solve it otherwise instead of uplouding the backups of the external servers into the cloud and then downloading them to the NAS with Cloud-Connect.

kind regards
    luku
  • Matt
    Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your setup.
    You mentioned setting "a job with Cloud Sync", where does MSP360 backup come in in your configuration?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!