• raulabusada
    Hello,
    When I create an OneDrive business account in CloudBerry Msql server backup, it shows an error in the last step: " AADSTS7000218 - The request body must contain the following parameter: ┬┤client assertion `or `client secret` .... I attach an image of the error.
    Thanks in advance an sorry for my English
    Attachment
    error1 (61K)
  • Klim
    Hello ,

since our goal is to provide customers with an efficient backup solution. We decided to discontinue the support of consumer-grade cloud storage in our products. As I can see, you are using an old version of the MSP360 backup solution, in newer versions, we've hidden this storage. OneDrive was designed as a file storing and sharing service, not as backup storage. I highly recommend you take a look at storage providers who uses the industry-leading technology. For example, MS Azure, Amazon S3, Wasabi, BackBlaze B2 and etc.

Thank you.
  • RuskinF
    You are probably using an old version of MSP360. Hence you are not seeing the storage.
    Upgrade to the latest version of MSP360 and you would find that the storage you want is hidden but you can find it there.
    The same is not the case with the older version of MSP360.
    Also, Onedrive is for sharing files and not for backup.
    So use it for backup and use other services like Azure managed services or AWS to backup your essential data.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment