• Russel McConnell
    I've just upgraded several of my managed systems to the new RMM 1.1.0.552 . Several categories of information are coming up with the message "no data to display" (Installed Software, Hardware, HDD/SSD Info, Printers, Antivirus, Event Log).

Is anyone else having this problem? Is this just a symptom of the recent update, and will shake out in the next several hours or days?
  • Anton T
    Hi Russel,

We will need to investigate this issue on our side. Please create a ticket about this issue via our Support Portal:

https://support.msp360.com/

Thank you!
  • Russel McConnell
    There is currently no category for RMM as the product on the support site (screen shot attached).
    Attachment
    MSP360_support (19K)
  • Anton T
    Please create it as a "Managed Backup (Web)" issue and let me know the ticket number. Thank you!
  • Russel McConnell
    If anyone ends up searching for a similar problem, this was resolved by just waiting. I probably tried the upgrade too close to its initial release, and didn't wait long enough. For reference, I waited about an hour before putting the ticket in, and everything was fine by the next morning when they got back to me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!