• Gus Landrum
    Software shows 1 file failed, emailed report show 12000 files failed. I have this issue on every computer that is running the latest version.
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi Gus,
    Can you please raise a ticket with our Customer Support team by clicking Tools -> Diagnostic and adding a link to this thread to the comment field. This will generate a set of logs and send it over to us.

Thank you,
  • Gus Landrum
    Image Attached
    Attachment
    Capture (86K)
  • Matt
    Seems like you HDD may be in a bad shape, there are I/O errors during the backup procedure:
    The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error
    I see one of our support guys already provided instructions to at least mitigate such problems.
    Also, I suggest to disable high logging in the software, it can slow down the backups significantly and only needed in in-depth troubleshooting cases.
  • Gus Landrum
    Thanks for the reply, however, I have several computers doing the same thing. Not all show device I/o errors. My actual question is why the software shoes 1000's of failed files, while the email report shows 1 or 2?
  • Matt
    On your screenshot I only see the link to the detailed report which contains the full list of the files. If possible, provide the screen where you see just a couple of files failing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment