• Gedson
    Ticket ID 239796

Today I am getting this error "The required information to complete authentication was not provided."
    I have already created new access keys but the problem persists.

• Anton Zorin
    , usually it happens either when an access key is being disabled/regenerated or local time on the machine is not properly adjusted (which I doubt is the case here).
    Have you provided all the required permissions to the generated key?
  • GedsonAccepted Answer
    Dear Anton Zorin,

Thanks for support me. Very strange because I was normally relizando the jobs.
    I generated a new access key and password and added it. Sometimes it works and in the middle of the backup process is interrupted with this error mentioned.
  • José Mauricio
    I had the same error today while tried to connect Cloudberry backup in a s3 Compatible (Oracle OCI). How can i troubleshooting this issue?
  • Matt
    These errors are returned from storage provider followed by 403 error.
    Since we don't receive any other info in our logs and issue usually happens with less popular Openstack and S3-compatible storage providers I would actually suggest to contact their support and ask why issues like that happen during uploads.
  • Gedson
    Dear Mat,

The authentication system has restarted unexpectedly.
    I uninstalled the update and reinstalled the old version and went back to work.

Thanks.
  • Anton Zorin
    Any chance we can get log files from you?
    Thanks
  • Gedson
    ↪Gedson Any chance we can get log files from you?Anton Zorin

Yes there is. What would be the procedure?
  • Matt
    I wouldn't recommend performing software downgrade. If you're sending us the logs make sure you're on the latest version.
  • Gedson
    I wouldn't recommend performing software downgrade. If you're sending us the logs make sure you're on the latest version.Matt

I am using the latest version. The upgrade procedure did twice, after that it returned to work normally.
  • Matt
    If it works properly right now most likely the issue was related to problems on storage side. It's not uncommon for Oracle cloud.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment