• Marcus O
    For one of my backup plans, running once every hour and backing up to local file system, I get a log entry saying "Info about 1 deleted file(s)" every time the plan runs, even though I have not deleted any files or even used the computer.

For another plan, backing up the same data but to S3 GDA and running only once per 24 hours, I only get this log entry when I have actually deleted one or more files.

This makes me believe that something is wrong with the former backup plan. Also, this did not happen when I first set up the plan some 3-4 weeks ago.

Can I somehow check which file it is that CloudBerry thinks has been deleted? Is there anything else I can do to clean my backup and get rid of this log entry?
  • Anton Zorin
    , have you selected any temp folders?
  • Marcus O
    No. This particular plan only backs up my Documents folder.

The other plan, which runs once per day and doesn't produce this log entry, backs up my Documents folder plus a few others.
  • Matt
    That depends on what you mean by "documents folder". That log record is expected to appear if some temp files are in the data set, maybe some of the documents are opened during the backup procedure.
  • Marcus O
    Sorry for lack of clarity. I meant C:\Users\<username>\Documents\

This happens even if I have no applications open. I tried running the backup plan twice in a row and got the above-mentioned log entry both times. I did the same for my other backup plan backing up the same files (see my initial post) and got no log entries at all, as expected.

Both plans are set up to backup the above folder and both use the same file filter ("~$*; ~WRL*.tmp; desktop.ini ; .dropbox").

I repeat my question from my initial post, is it somehow possible to see which file it is that CloudBerry thinks has been deleted?

I could try deleting my local storage and starting over. That might solve the problem but then we won't be able to find what I assume is a bug. Do you want me to try this?
  • Matt
    Please send the logs to us via tools > diagnostic menu. Don't forget to mention this thread in the issue description. I'll check the logs.

Currently it's not possible to check which files the software refers to during this operation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment