• Dragonpoo
    Hello All...another newbie with old eyes
    Looking for a replacement to TeamViewer. This looks very promising. I have been able to log into a remote computer, but I only have mouse connectivity, no keyboard. Reset up a few times, the last selection was to reset Options/Incoming Connections set to "Full Control" on the remote computer which was suggested in another thread...still no keyboard action...
    Help...in anticipation of a response, thank you
  • Sergey N
    Hello, thank you for your kind feedback. Let's start from simple question the is a simple one or for exmaple a bluetooth one wihtout any cords ? in such cases, we need to check out the diagnostic info from both of the machines, please send them to us simply by going to Main Menu - Diagnostic and mentioning this forum post in the info section. thank you.
  • Dragonpoo
    Hello Sergey N,
    Thank you for acknowledging my problem! After a several hours of working with the app I diagnosed the problem...I had to turn off 'Zemana AntiLogger' on the "Control Remote Computer".
    After contacting Zemana(who have great customer service), they sent me a small software package that now enables us to log into various computers within our network using 'CloudBerry Remote Assistant'. Not tried to access a remote device outside our network yet.
    The remote program/app is very user friendly...
    Thank you.
    Stu
  • Sergey N
    Hello Stu,

This one is really interesting and helpful. We will definitely experiment a bit with the Zemana in our test lab. Cheers!
  • voltz
    I also have same problem, updated host and remote to latest version today, yet the remote computer Windows 7 Pro will not display keystrokes sent from host, but backspace works when selecting previous typed entries in Chrome. Notepad, Word etc will not display keystrokes at all. Previous version 2.1 did not have this problem but cannot find it to download.
  • voltz
    I do not have Zemana on any of my computers.
  • Sergey N
    One question, have you updated the remote machine version?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment