Cloudberry Explorer sending a FIN
We are seeing the following when using Cloudberry Explorer
1) Client send HEAD for object
2) We return NoSuchKey
3) Client Sends PUT object
4) The client immediately sends FIN , server return ACK (As per TCP,at this stage client having sent a FIN, is waiting for it to both be acknowledged and for the server to send its FIN. In this state, the client can still receive data from the server but will no longer accept data from its local application to be sent to the server.)
5) We return HTTP 100 continue (not needed but justified as per TCP spec)
6) We return HTTP 500 (Internal server error) (not needed but justified as per TCP spec)
7) Server return FIN, client return ACK
Why is the client sending a FIN at Step 4 ?
The developers requested the logs from your machine to check this. Please send them via tools > diagnostic menu and add "for Klim B" in the issue description.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!
MS SQL Server
CloudBerry Managed Backup
CloudBerry Remote Assistant
Introducing CloudBerry Explorer for macOS
Are there plans to release CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 on the Mac platform?
Cloudberry Explorer Duplicates Drivers
Cloudberry Explorer Access denied issue
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum