• Steve Putnam
    The new Backup history chart is fine for an overview of the month, but most issues that I deal with require looking at the time and duration of each plan, and the actual files backed up by each plan.Peeve #1 - To get to the Backup history detail, I have to click on the server plan bar in RM, then scroll down to the bottom of the plans and select "Legacy Plan List page", then select Backup history. It would be nice to have a "Detailed backup history" dropdown or button that is accessible from the main Remote Monitoring page.

Peeve #2 - For six years I have been asking to have the Search bar in the Backup history work so that I can find files by wildcard such as "*.ost". Each time I mention it to support, I am told that it is not implemented right now. Instead I have to download .csv file and setup text filters - really cumbersome when it could be accomplished easily with the search bar.
    I say it is about time that either:
    a) You get it working
    b) Get rid of the search bar

I know that these are minor things in the grand scheme, but implemeting/fixing these two things would sure make my day-to-day troubleshooting job go a lot faster.
    Thanks
  • Matt

New UI should be introduced this year, but that's all behind the curtains for now. Added your feedback to the corresponding R&D task.

Found the feature request you were talking about, I'll try to raise it's priority, but can't make any promises on it being implemented soon due to #1.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment