• Rob
    I don't see a way to leave customer feedback, other than this forum, so here it is!

Consistent with crashes and failures to connect to the remote client, this software initially gave me high hopes to be a good replacement for TeamViewer, but it just doesn't hold up.

The client (on the managing end) crashes regularly. The remote clients fail to connect even though the service appears to be running. In all, I've probably spent more time trying to figure out what's wrong with MSP360 over the last month than I ever spent trying to fix problems with TeamView over the last 4 years.

Also, limiting the length of the remote access password is kind of lame in this day and age. You should allow at least 25 characters, if that's what people want to use.

Also, for no apparent reason, some windows cannot be clicked, like Kaspersky pop-ups. This software should be able to run as Administrator and it should able to access regular pop-up windows, like Kaspersky notices. (This is NOT a UAC issue.) I don't have this issue with TeamViewer. (I don't have any technical issues with TeamViewer.)

I hope improvements are made with this software, because I would like to switch away from the very expensive TeamViewer software, otherwise I will have to go to LogMeIn which is a lot more expensive these days, too.

Sincerely,
    a potential customer
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube