• Sue
    I'm trying to set up what was Cloudberyy to my Amazon S3 account. I must be doing something wrong becuase I try to set up a bucket and the word standard is blurred and when I click to see what's going on it says that it is only available in the pro version. Well, I thought I had downloaded the wrong product, so I deleated the program and then downloaded the MSP360 Explorer. Would there be someone that would be able to help walk me through what I'm doing whar? Thank You, Sue
  • IvanS
    Hi

Could you please clarify what product are you talking about? MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup or MSP360 Explorer?
    MSP360 Explorer is just a file manager to work with the files that you have in the cloud storage. It is not a backup solution.
    If you need to back up your data, you should use MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup.

And it looks like you used a free version that has some limitations. You can activate a 15 days trial period of fully functional version. You can do it in two ways:
    1. right after installation at the first launch you can choose the trial version.
    2. if you have already enabled free version, you can switch to trial in the Licensing section of the main menu.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in discussions!