• Kevin
    I'm using Desktop edition 5.8.6.27 to do a hybrid backup to a NAS and Gsuite drive. I've noticed spending A LOT of time trying to backup a directory that's not selected in the backup plan. (C:\program files\itunes). It spent over 7 hours yesterday backing up that directory alone - it's less than 200MB). I've double checked and that directory is definitely not checked. It also shows in the excluded list when it shows the summary just before saving the plan. I've tried stopping/restarting the service, even rebooting several times, but every time it start backing up those files again, and the plan never finishes.
  • Andy
    Please go to tools | diagnostics in the program menu. In the opened windows click send button. The logs will be sent to our support team automatically. This will help us diagnose and troubleshoot the issue.

In the name and email fields specify YOUR name and email so that we can respond back (not mine please!) In the description explain the issue, you can copy from the original request but don't just say "requested by Andy K"

Please DON'T send us the log file attached. The log file will be sent automatically.

Here is some info on how to send the log file http://blog.cloudberrylab.com/2009/10/how-to-send-diagnostic-info-with.html

when you submit the logs you get an automated response with the Ticket ID. Also you get a response from our support staff by email. you can simply reply this email with your feedback.

You can also, always check the status of all your tickets on our support center at http://support.cloudberrylab.com/
  • Kevin
    Thanks. Just sent diagnostics.
  • Kevin
    I created a ticket and had several updates. I now cannot access my tickets - i get the message no user when I try to log in.
  • Kevin
    that should be "no such user" of course.
  • Matt
    A bit of an update on this one: looks like there were some issues with records in local database, so repository synchronization fixed the issue, judging by the communication in our ticket system.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment