• Brandon K
    Yesterday we pushed out the new backup agent version (6.3.1.229). This morning we had overdue/missed backups for nearly every single one of our clients. I logged onto a couple of different client's and when trying to open the backup agent, it just gets stuck at "connecting.." I've already contacted support to open a ticket regarding the backups being overdue, but I just recently noticed the issue of not being able to open the backup console. Please advise. thanks.
  • Brandon K
    I called into phone support and they confirmed there's currently a large scale issue that's being investigated.

I wanted to express our disappointment that there was no information or notification sent out regarding something as significant as this. I currently have 147+ overdue client backups from last night as a direct result of this issue.

A system status page, or an alert in the management console would go a long way in keeping customers in the loop and reassuring us that you're on top of things. An explanation of what happened and what's being done to mitigate something like this from occurring in the future feels like an appropriate response in this situation.

We love your guys product when it works as intended, but lately it seems we're getting into an ugly pattern of new issues popping up and never being properly adressed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment