• Valamas
    I feel stupid. How does one delete a backup storage account as listed in the backup storage tab?

Also, at one stage I performed a hybrid local to local to cloud. I have since deleted that backup but the restoration list appears under the "Local Backup" tree on the same tab. How can I clear that "history"?

I have attached an image
    ScreenShot178.png
    Attachment
    ScreenShot178 (22K)
  • Matt
    Regarding your Glacier and Google Drive accounts: To remove them from the software simply go to "edit accounts" menu, select them, and click "delete", like on the attached screenshots

Regarding clearing deleted files: go to tools > options > repository, select corresponding account and click "synchronize repository. Any actions outside of the software are not automatically registered in GUI, so you need to perform this operation in cases like that.
    Attachments
    2018-04-14 13_58_43- (17K)
    2018-04-14 14_00_34-Registered Accounts (9K)
  • JamesBond 007
    Unfortunately, w/CloudBerry version 7.1.3, now receive an error msg w/no details....

Can not deleted account?!!! grrrrr. Help!
    pl7ey2ixf1pvv0if.png
  • David Gugick
    It's a known issue with Restore Only accounts. Try turning off restore only from the storage account Edit - Advanced Options.
  • JamesBond 007
    Thank you!!!

That fixed it! :) Maybe a text note on the deletion screen? or fix the bug? ;) - Take care!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment