• Sharpy
    I have an Amazon Glacier "Backup Storage" location in MSP360 that was created previously. However now that I have purchased a registered copy of version 6.3.2.205, I see no mechanism to add other Glacier vaults. If I choose "Add Storage Account" there is no mention of Glacier. If I try to add it as an S3 bucket as "arn:aws:glacier:us-east-1:99999999:vaults/My_Stuff" MSP360 returns "The URI prefix is not recognized"
  • bruce oberg
    i have the same issue. how can i create a glacier storage account? my glacier repo is not associated with an s3 bucket. i can create the account within the s3 explorer app, but i cannot import that account into the backup app. i export a config from the explorer, but when importing into backup, no accounts show in the list. is raw glacier not supported anymore? if so, how are customers supposed to recover from their older glacier backups?
  • David Gugick
    Please refer to this article on how to make legacy storage accounts visible in the UI: https://kb.msp360.com/standalone-backup/general/obsolete-storage-destinations
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment