• atul
    Hello,

I am using Cloudberry version 6.3.2.205 and I am getting error 1603 (files and folders were skipped). It did not happen before. Can anyone, please help me to resolve the issue? appreciate your help.

regards,
    Atul
  • David Gugick
    Should just be an informational message that certain files were skipped as they were excluded from backup. I think if you examine the History for the backup plan and look at the messages, you'll see they were not supposed to be backed up because they did not meet the criteria for backup.
  • atul
    Thanks David, much appreciated.
  • Steve Putnam
    David,
    Any idea why this “feature” was added”? I hate it. I know which folders I skipped and why. I am constantly getting calls from clients because the daily status email includes this information which scares them. Include it in the plan settings spreadsheet if you must, but please take it out of the back up detail history and off the email notifications and plan statuses.
  • David Gugick
    As far as I'm aware it's a legacy message. The change recently was only to change the message from an error to something more informational. I don't disagree with you. My guess is a long time ago someone raised a concern that they did not realize files / folders were being skipped - especially if they were marked system or hidden. I'll inquire with the team.
  • Steve Putnam
    It is a very recently - added message. Been using SW for 6 years and it showed up just this year
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment