• Massimo Ferrari
    I am new to MSP360 Remote Desktop but I feel it fine!
    A question:
    Connect the PC (A) to a remote PC (B), exist a Key (a shortcut, like Ctrl-A, for example) for switch from remote screen of the remote (B) AND to the local screen of (A), and the other way around?
    Thanks,
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Could you please provide a bit more details? As I understood you are working in Full-Screen mode and you want to switch to your "local" display by using a key press?
  • Massimo Ferrari
    yes, true. I am in FULL screen mode on remote PC.
    My situation: I work in smart working at home and use 3CX software (phone) on LOCAL pc AND use MSP360 remote desktop (the best !) for connect to my office-work PC, with all software installed, in FULL SCREEN mode.
    When ring the 3CX phone i must reduce the screen (take mouse, point it to appear the bar, click to reduce size) and in that mode i return to LOCAL screen.
    My request is if there is a "shortcut" to switch fast from REMOTE screen to LOCAL screen, reducing the time for take control of the software.
    the probles is that my user thinks I am not "listening" or working at all, because the phone ring for a lot of second before I take the control of the LOCAL screen.
    That is all,
    Thanks,
    MAx
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal