• jdh
    Today i trialed the RDC tool to find an alternative for TV and i didnt like what i encountered. First, i am having technical issues right after install. When Trying to get technical support as a new customer i was redirected to this forum. A forum is normally a place where other customers try to help each other, it is not for technical support.

The problem i am having is that the pc i am testing seems to be online(green dot) but i get the ...can't connect:looks like remote computer is offline or ID is incorrect notification.

Anyone who encountered the same problem and knows how to solve this problem? I tought(after reading) MSP allows an unattended acces, but i cant get it running.

Many thanks
  • David Gugick
    Can you confirm if you are using Managed Remote Desktop which is integrated into our Managed Backup product, or are you using the free, stand-alone Remote Desktop? If Managed Remote Desktop, did you install the RD agent from the Downloads section of the management console in Managed Backup? I am just trying to determine if you accidentally are mixing the products.

We do support unattended access. Some additional information here: https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-remote-assistant/using-remote-assistant/unattended-access
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment