• Gabriel Garita
    Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a new backup plan for my files, but when I set the schedule I don't see any option to make a full backup. What I'm trying to do is one full backup per week and block level backup for the rest of the days. Is there a way to make this happen?.

Thanks.
  • David Gugick
    You didn't state how you're setting the schedule, but there are two options you should be looking at: either recurring predefined templates or recurring advanced schedule. In either case just make sure that you have an incremental and block level scheduled if you want to use block level. You don't have to use block level if you don't want to. Block level only allows us to backup changes within large files. So if you don't think you'll need that feature because you don't plan on changing large files then you can avoid scheduling the block level. Incremental backup as we call it now in the product for the last few versions is really all that you need. That option will back up all the files the very first time, and then after that only files that are changed or newly created will be backed up. And that's all you have to worry about. Every file is managed individually, so there is never a reason to back up all files at once after the initial backup.
  • Gabriel Garita
    Ok David I get it, thanks a lot.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube