• Shubham
    We are trying to delete around lakhs of files from the object store. It finished deleting but still, we can see some file on Cloudberry. We tried Hadoop command to delete it but it says no such file or directory.

It looks like it deleted the files but somehow it still shows up in cloudberry. How can we prevent this situation? or how we can recover from this
  • Matt

Do you mean that files are still visible in the backup software after being deleted via Explorer?

In that case do the following in backup software:
    1. Go to Tools > Options > Repository and click on Synchronize Repository button.
    2. In Synchronize Repository window select your Account from drop-down menu.
    3. Click on Synchronize Now button.
  • Shubham
    Thanks for quick response, but I am not getting that Repository option. Please find the attachment. Let me know if I missed something.
    Attachment
    1 (30K)
  • Shubham
    Can I have an update on this?
  • Matt
    I mentioned that repository option is for backup software in case you still see the files there.

In case it's a purely Explorer issue it is better to troubleshoot it via our support portal, so please create a ticket regarding that here: https://support.msp360.com
  • Shubham
    Thanks for the response. I created the ticket as said.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment