• Chris Preston
    I have two backups configured, one to the cloud, but also one to another local server (located in another building) which has a more thorough backup plan in terms of file versioning.

The problem is the backup status is stuck on "Running", even though the button on the toolbar gives me the option to "Start" the backup and not Stop. But now the backup never runs on it's schedule, and if I click start to run it manually but this doesn't do anything.

I have amended the backup to include a maximum run time, but I can't get the status of this backup to reset so I'm kinda stuck!

I've tried quitting CloudBerry backup and rebooting the machine and nothing seems to fix the error. Does anybody know how I can reset this back to a stopped state (preferably without removing the configured backup and starting again)?
  • David Gugick
    we'd have to examine the logs to see if there's anything relevant in there to indicate what's going on. Do you see any relevant information in backup history for that backup plan to indicate what might be going on? If not you can have a look at the logs to see if you can find anything in there. Or you can send the logs to us for examination if you have maintenance. Can you verify what Mac edition of backup you are using and version?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment