• Jaz
    Hello,

I've been experiencing an issue where the backup service seem to be stopping even when set to automatic. When I try to send the logs to support, it says it can't because the Backup Service is not running. When I go into 'Services' & try to start the service manually, I'm met wi/ the error of 'Windows could not start the Cloudberry Backup Service on Local Computer. Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.'

Can I please have guidance on how to resolve this as many backup plans have not ran for a couple days.
  • David Gugick
    What security software are you running? I'm wondering if it's the cause of the issue. Can you also verify which version you're running? Also, please verify which account you're running the service under.
  • Jaz
    How do i check the security software? As far as version, it's 7.1.3.28 . I do also notice that our 'Maintenance' has expired. Could that potentially be a reason?
  • David Gugick
    No. Maintenance is not required and would never cause backups to stop running. As far as security software I'm asking what are you running on that computer? Windows Defender, Norton Antivirus, something else?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment