• Scott H
    Installed version 7.2.0.280
    Customer added a new server with same name "SERVER." So, as usual, I create a new folder in AWS to store it's backups. I called the new folder CBB_SERVER_SM. When I open the backup software, I go to Storage Accounts | Click on the configured storage account | Advanced Settings | Backup prefix | The current selection is SERVER and I change to SERVER_SM | Click OK | Then when I click the second OK to close the window, nothing happens. I have waited up to 30 minutes and then ended the backup software task, reopened and my selection did not stick - it's back on SERVER. I have not experience this issue with the current versions we are using. Could this be a glitch with the new version?

• Scott HAccepted Answer
    Resolved this by going into the advanced settings from a slightly different angle...
    From the Menu, choose Edit Storage Accounts | Choose Edit from the menu on the right | Click Advanced settings | Backup prefix: (I Chose SERVER_SM) | Clicked OK | OK - it took a few seconds, but the change took hold this time. Now backups will be directed to the CBB_SERVER_SM folder in AWS.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment