• Ingrid Ticks
    I have an issue in several machines, that I am not able to solve and the support seems to be a little bit lost like me.
    4 of 6 windows machines that is running cloudberry are showing the error below
    An error occurred (code: 1003)
    attempt to write a readonly database attempt to write a readonly database

the code is not related since it is related to vss.
    Ive tried to update the agents, use and not use the vss option, restart vss services and machine and nothing seems to work
    Any ideas?
  • David Gugick
    What type of backup are you running? And version of the software?
  • David Gugick
    Also, that error may be related to the local repository database we manage. It's not clear the actual source, and the logs would probably point us in the right direction. Are you saying you submitted logs to Support? If so, are you working the case with them or has it been closed?

You can check Options - Repository and make sure the drive where the repository is located is not out of space (or low on space).

Have you made any security changes recently? Does the backup service account have access to the Repository location on those computers with the issue?
  • Ingrid Ticks
    All machines are with the agent in version Build (7.2.1.49)
  • David Gugick
    That agent version was just released. Were you using an agent version prior to this or are these fresh installs? If you used a prior agent, then did you have the same problem or did the issue start to occur when you moved to 7.2.1.49?

And please see the other questions in my previous post.
  • Ingrid Ticks
    I performed the update of the agents and ran the backup again, it has been some time creating the VSS of the volume C:\.

I'm waiting but will probably return the same error.
  • BackupFan
    This has probably already been resolved, but for someone coming along afterwards, we just had a similar issue when trying to access the Backup Storage tab. Our solution was to uninstall the agent (which is version 6.3.9.12), and to reinstall the same version. After the reinstallation, the issue was no longer present.
    Hope this helps!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet