• DanB
    Hi,
    Pretty much every single time I use CloudBerry backup to restore some files from my web servers to my desktop, it just doesn't run. There's nothing in the Task Manager to suggest that the service is running either — I just click the icon to open the programme, it pops up as if loading for a split second then closes and does nothing.

The only way to get it to work is to go through the whole rigmarole of backing up the settings, uninstalling the programme, deleting the temp files, re-installing the programme and importing the settings. Then it works maybe a couple of times, then a few weeks later when I next need it, it won't open again, so I have to repeat all of this. I've had to do this 4 or 5 times in the past 6 months. It's infuriating!

I'm using the latest version of Cloudberry Backup on an up-to-date Windows 10 PC.

Does the software just not work properly for anyone or am I doing something wildly wrong, somehow? I use Cloudberry for several web servers so it's not a simple thing to ditch it for something better, but I'm getting to the point where that might have to happen if I can't get the programme to open reliably.

If anyone has any pointers I'd be most grateful.

Thanks
  • David Gugick
    could you try running it with your antivirus disabled? Can you verify the exact version you have as well and the edition of the product. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment