• Claude
    Hi, I am using CloudBerry Explorer Freeware. I have created Favorites to most frequently used folders within S3 buckets. Normally one can easily remove favorites by clicking on the small star and selecting 'Remove' in the context menu. Unfortunately access to folders has expired and I can no longer access the Favorite. Question is how to remove Favorites in this case. Is there another way to do this? Thanks for guidance. KR, CJ
  • Mike Ri
    This might not be the best way but it works for me.
    I found that if I go to File > Export Settings and then Save the settings in the config file. I can then open the file in a text editor and remove/edit the Favorites that I wanted to remove. Scroll down to where you see "<Favorites>" you can then locate the favorite that you want to delete. You will see the "<DisplayName>(Enter Name here)</DisplayName>" of the one to be deleted. Locate the "<Favorite>" immediately above it and delete everything through the "</Favorite>" immediately below it.
    Then save the config file as a filename.config . Go back to the Cloudberry Explorer and go to File > Import Settings. For the "Accounts" and "Favorites" options change "Merge" to "Replace".
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment