• Jim Gale
    We are a non-profit water system. The bulk of our support is from volunteers in our neighborhood.
    We have been using Remote Assistant to remotely monitor and adjust our water plant. We supply water to about 60 homes. We are not a commercial enterprise. The problem that I am seeing, is that, you have disabled unattended remote access in your latest upgrade to the free version. So, I was trying to get a quote for the Pro version, but you wouldn't let me finish the quote process because I use gmail as my email. Apparently, you only want to deal with large companies that don't use gmail as their email.
    So, my question is, if we have to buy pro for 4 or 5 of our people that need to access the water plant in an unattended fashion, can we purchase 5 licenses to do that and what will it cost us.

Thank you,

Jim Gale
  • David Gugick
    DM me your name and contact email, location, and phone, and I'll have someone reach out to you. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in discussions!