HI CB Team (and everyone else).
First just wanted to say good work on the fantastic software, customisation, white labelling ability and MSP Web portal. All are most excellent.
Have been playing with the MSP Web Portal with white-labelling and there are a few things I would love to see added:
- The ability to change the text/add a logo on the login page.
- Having a logo on the portal in either the header of the footer.
- Have a custom tab icon when using the SSL DNS service.
- Change the default orange color.
- Be able to have the dashboard enabled for admins (it's a nicer landing page) but without the information box. If you have disabled the help section (as it is not branded) then there is no really useful information shown here and it clutters up the visual look of the page.
- Have admins that can manage user passwords and notification addresses but no other user data.
- Have admin only see the companies they are assigned when viewing a capacity report (currently it shows all of them).
- Some unbranded software manuals.
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your suggestions, I'm filing them to R&D.
As for the logo, this is possible now - contact your account manager, they will forward it to whoever is responsible
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Managed Remote Desktop
CloudBerry Backup - General
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
MSP360 Remote Desktop Free
feature request: support seeding hybrid backup using azure data box disk service or similar
Feature Request: Remote deploy backup to new endpoint (endpoint recovery and data migration)
Feature Request : Show complete/full configuration settings of backp plan
Feature Request: Create downloads of old builds.
Feature Request: Ability work with offline machines!
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2021 MSP360 Forum