• jfortun
    I am attempting to use the Cloud to Cloud feature to copy data from Amazon Cloud Drive to Wasabi (basically an S3 clone with the same API- Cloudberry has native support). When I attempt the operation it looks for file changes and after about 11 minutes errors out with the following: "Error occurred during backup:Node does not exists". Does anyone have a guess as to what might be the issue? I am able to run a backup from my local machine to Wasabi and Amazon Cloud Drive with no issues. The data I am trying to copy from Amazon Cloud Drive was not originally put there by Cloudberry but I don't know why that would matter. The error is somewhat cryptic so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

• MattAccepted Answer
    That's a known issue with cloud to cloud/cloud to local backups that is exclusive to ACD. We're working on fixing that, but for now I can only recommend switching from ACD to another storage provider.
  • jfortun
    That's what I am trying to do without having to recopy my data from my local machine. I guess I will just reupload all of the files to my new provider. Thanks for the info!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment