• Louis Drapeau
    Hi,

First, many thanks for the great CloudBerry explorer (windows), it helps me a lot and I plan to eventually deploy it my customers how are using my cloud backup service.

I'm not sure I have all this right, I use rclone (rclone.org) for syncing data from our server to ovh's public cloud storage and it works fine. I've noticed the the modification date of the object is always the date the object was actually uploaded to the cloud and not the real date the file was modified. Rclone gets around this by creating a meta-data field to store the real modified date for the file and uses that for the transfers. Do you think it would be complicated to display that date instead of the one of the object?
    Luckily ovh does not charge for api calls (only "bytes out" are counted) so it would not be an issue for the traffic, I understand that and extra api call would have to be made for each object thought. Many thanks, Louis
  • Matt
    Hi!
    Yeah, we're thinking of implementing something like that, so the plan is to display the upload date and actual last modified date for the files.
    No release date yet, but it's on our road map.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment