• Phil
    I uploaded most of my data via snowball, and now I'm using cloudberry explorer to compare and sync. But I'm finding all of the files on S3 are "not equal" to the files they were copied from. The sizes, etc. look the same, and we access the s3 files and they seem fine. Sync does not seem to resolve the status; and there doesn't seem to be any report that explains why they're not equal.
    Questions:
    Shall I ignore the not equal? I suspect it is a simple acl difference or something causing the MD5 to indicate difference that doesn't matter.
    OR
    I can click each and every 1,000,000 not equal signs to turn them into right-arrow sync icons. I would rather click a single button or two that performs the action: "Turn all not equals into equals, left to right, aaandd GO"

Cloudberry Explorer seems to be short on a few useful features, or I can't find them: "here's the outcome of the last action," and "here's why explorer is indicating that the files are not equal" features.
  • Matt

You can ignore those "not equal messages", Sync and Compare functionality have been deprecated a couple of years ago, so I don't suggest to rely on it, it's provided "as is". If you can open the files and control sums are identical you should be fine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment