• Carl Artinian
    I'm using cloudberry server backup on a windows server that has hundreds of thousands of image files organized in treed sub folders with names based on CompanyLocation\YearMonth\ClientNumber\ImageFiles. When I first set up cloudberry, the initial backup took a few weeks and then the process just stopped before completing. For example, for each CompanyLocation, the YearMonth starts at 200101 and backups stopped at 201806. Each time I try to manually start the backup job, the job ends almost immediately with a message "Interrupted by user". The used space shows about 232.8 GB. The storage location has several TB of free space. Is there a limit to the number of files cloudberry will back up?
  • David Gugick
    There are storage limits in some editions of backup, but no hard file number limitations. Which edition are you using? You can see the comparison here in the Compare Editions section: https://www.cloudberrylab.com/backup/ultimate.aspx

If that does not seem like the issue, then I would encourage you to send us the logs to review. You can do this from the product using the Tools | Diagnostic option - refer to this thread when you send.

Thanks.
  • Carl Artinian
    David,
    I'm using Cloudberry Backup Server Edition and I just updated to version 5.9.2.30 . I was hoping the update would solve the problem but it didn't. I'm going to send the diagnostics report now.
  • Matt
    It's better to send us diagnostic logs for investigation.
    Go to tools > diagnostic and click "send to support". Mention this thread in the issue description, please.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment