What's new - Backup for Linux v 188.8.131.52
Hello there. We have released Managed Backup for Linux v 184.108.40.206, here are some highlights.
TL;DR: this release is mostly dedicated to bug fixing.
- Amazon S3: One Zone-IA storage class supported
Supported in backup plan wizard in RM, GUI, CLI
Not supported in backup plan wizard in WebUI (should be in the next patch)
Not supported in lifecycle policy editor (should be in the patch after the next one)
- B2 application key supported
No need to use the master key now.
Setup actions stay unchanged.
Bugs fixed (only the most common):
- The "Can't get destination list" and "You don't have an active license" errors in case the MBS server is inaccessible
- Failure on backup of files with special characters such as diacritics in the name (for example in Spanish and Dutch languages)
- "SSL request error, message: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL" error
- Issues with incorrect backup plan status and file backup status
- Tooltip inconsistencies across the product
UX improvements (only the most important)
- CLI: now proxy can be enabled before an MBS user is signed in
- CLI: now WebUI can be enabled before an MBS user is signed in
- WebUI: in History by Files there's now the Message field
- GUI: "Backup service not running" message upon start
- RM: Status of the running backup plan is now displayed correctly in the sidepanel
This discussion is closed to new comments.
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Connect (Remote Desktop)
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
Connect Free/Pro (Remote Desktop)
FAQ - Managed Backup - Customization
FAQ - Managed Backup - Licensing
FAQ - Managed Backup - Backup Client
Backup for Linux fails to backup files with diacritics in file names (Spanish, French, German etc.)
FAQ - Managed Backup - Storage
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2022 MSP360 Forum