What's new - Backup for Mac v 184.108.40.206
Hello everyone. We have released Backup for Mac v
- both Managed and Standalone versions.
Managed Backup (compared to Backup v 2.6.1) only has 2 new storage regions supported along with minor improvements.
- AWS eu-north-1 (Stockholm) region supported
- Wasabi us-west-1 (Hillsboro, OR) region supported
For Standalone Backup (compared to Backup v 2.6.0) there's more
- Amazon S3: One Zone-IA storage class supported
Supported in backup plan wizard in WebUI, GUI, CLI
Not supported in lifecycle policy editor (should be in a near future patch)
- Amazon S3: eu-north-1 (Stockholm) region supported
- B2 application key supported
No need to use the master key now.
Setup actions stay unchanged.
- Wasabi: us-west-1 (Hillsboro, OR) region supported
Bugs fixed (only the most common):
- Failure on backup of files with special characters such as diacritics in the name (for example in Spanish and Dutch languages)
- Issues with incorrect backup plan status and file backup status
- Tooltip inconsistencies across the product
UX improvements (only the most important)
- CLI: now proxy can be enabled before an MBS user is signed in
- CLI: now WebUI can be enabled before an MBS user is signed in
- WebUI: in History by Files there's now the Message field
- WebUI: drop-down list with storage class selection
- GUI: "Backup service not running" message upon start
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
Connect Free/Pro (Remote Desktop)
FAQ - Managed Backup - Customization
FAQ - Managed Backup - Licensing
FAQ - Managed Backup - Storage
FAQ - Managed Backup - Backup Client
FAQ - Managed Backup - Other
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2024 MSP360 Forum