• Jeff Schwefler
    I just started noticing on my CBB backup plan a bunch of cbbdeleted files. The warning message for my AWS S3 plan shows a warning (expected) with 75 files that will be deleted in 30 days (again expected). If I select all and force delete, I get the friendly success message but the 75 files are still in the warning list (this is unexpected). Did the normal triage and closed CBB and rebooted. Tried the select all and force delete again, still no luck. I investigated the AWS S3 bucket via the AWS console and for each of the stuck files, there is a cbbdeleted file in place of the real filename. Guessing by the name that CBB created it. The files are all in AWS S3 standard -- i think this rules out any strange properties of IA or Glacier in AWS S3. Anyone ever seen this strange behavior?

I am trying to avoid the fix action of manually deleting the files in AWS S3 via the AWS console (only 75 so a manageable task) and then hoping that CBB figures it out. Any other suggestions on fix actions?
  • Matt
    Seems to be unusual. I suggest to send us diagnostic logs via tools > diagnostic menu and once the ticket is created to attach a couple of screenshots with cbbdeleted files being visible.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment