What's new - Backup for Mac v 18.104.22.168
We are proud to announce the release of Backup for Mac v
- Pre-Backup and Post-Backup Script Execution
This is a way to run a custom script right before/after the backup plan execution.
Functions the same way as in Backup for Windows - specify the script file(s) and go.
Supported in CLI, GUI, WebUI.
Popular use cases:
- Mount/unmount network shares before/after backup -
- MySQL automated backup -
- Improvements and Additions to Backup Filters
"Skip folders" filter has been added in the Backup plan wizard,
"Skip files" and "Include files" filters have been improved.
4 types of filters are now supported:
- Built-in Updates Check for
From now on, this is the recommended way to install updates in CloudBerry Backup.
Supported in CLI, GUI, WebUI
Managed Backup has had a similar feature implemented for long time - although there it is managed centrally, not in the client app.
- Support for S3 Intelligent Tiering, Glacier and Glacier Deep Archive in
Managed Backup client
First of all, this should be enabled (and may be configured) in Downloads > Advanced Rebranding
Storage Class usage may further be set up in Remote Deploy (edit a configuration here) and Remote Management (edit a backup plan here).
- Various UI hanging issues
- Various inconsistencies of the scheduler work
- The Backup service is now correctly restarted (when required) on all platforms
- Files that should be purged due to Retention Policy right after upload are no longer backed up
- Plan info screen in WebUI has been unified with that in GUI
- Multiple bad error text improvements
- Tooltips for different Azure Access Tiers have been added - same as S3 Storage Classes tooltips.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!
MSP360 Managed Backup
Microsoft SQL Server
MSP360 Backup (stand-alone)
Microsoft SQL Server
MSP360 Remote Desktop
FAQ - Managed Backup - Customization
FAQ - Managed Backup - Licensing
FAQ - Managed Backup - Storage
FAQ - Managed Backup - Backup Client
FAQ - Managed Backup - Other
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum