How to restore to the cloud
I have cloudberry linux in a suse machine. In the clouberry site is published the following with restoration:
Restore to the original or to another machine
Run now, delay the launch or run restore on schedule
Select the point in time to restore to
Restore symbolic links
Can i restore the suse data in a google cloud instance?
, since currently our Backup for Linux can only do
- this is not something you can directly restore as a google instance.
However, if you want to restore
into an instance you can do the following:
- run the instance
- install CloudBerry Backup onto it
- add the same storage account (and make sure to select the Prefix of the original computer in Advanced Settings)
- wait for Backup to list the storage contents and write them down to the local database
- make a restore plan and execute it
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
Connect Free/Pro (Remote Desktop)
RESTORE FROM CLOUD TO ON PREMISE OR IN A VM OF A CLOUD PROVIDER
Restore VM to Cloud but Cloud account not synced?
Bare Metal Restore for Cloud Storage only Server
Restore from cloud to Hyper-V VM on on-premises hardware?
Fastest configuration for a cloud restore
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2024 MSP360 Forum