• JoeTechie
    Every time I close my unattended session, it changes the PIN.

How can I use a PC unattended if it keeps changing the PIN ?

Latest version 3.3x on both sides.
    Pro edition
  • Pavel

Hello!

You should be able to configure how often the PIN resets in Security settings on the remote machine.

By the way, could you please explain why the option to open an unattended session using Windows credentials doesn't work for you?

Thanks.
    Attachment
    pin reset (2K)
  • JoeTechie
    The PIN reset has been changed to 99 Days, 49 Days, 99 Hours, 48 Hours, and a few more, every time I exit, it resets.

The option for "Use Windows Credentials" is not listed, only "Manage License", but this is a PRO license or Unattended would not even work, Do BOTH sides require a paid PRO license ?

Thought : This is a previous Free install, that PRO was installed over, do I need to run a Wipe tool of some sort in case some setting was left behind ?

Thanks.
  • Pavel

Yes, you need to keep the Connect app open on the remote machine if you don't want the PIN to reset. And you should also uncheck the option "Close when incoming connection is terminates" in Settings -> General on this remote machine if you want to keep the same PIN after you close your connection.

As for the PRO license, it is required only on the computer FROM which you connect. If you have any issues with licenses, please contact our support team, and they will help you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment