• Chris Thornburg
    Is there a required firewall port list for RMM? I cannot see any of the Windows updates which should be listed under patch management. All the other tools appear to be working.

If I run WMIC qfe list from the RMM Webconsole Powershell it lists updates but if I do it from RMM web console Patch Management it shows none.
  • Pavel

Hi Chris!

The RMM agent is installed directly on the machine where it checks for Windows updates through the Windows Update API. So, if the RMM agent is online in the MSP360 web console and you do get installed updates through "WMIC qfe list", then you should definitely get a list of updates under "Patch Management -> Installed Updates" regardless of your firewall configuration. And if that's not the case, then you should contact support to dig deeper into potential issues with your installation of RMM.
  • Kris123
    When it comes to RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management), there is no specific required firewall port list. However, certain ports need to be open for the RMM tool to function correctly.
    Port 135
    Port 139 and 445
    Port 22
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal