• JimmyH
    Hi All - I have been using MSP360 Explorer on a PC for a couple years with no issue. I recently switched over to a MacOS and now when I upload (FTP) PDFs and Images to our AWS server...the files download when accessed. I would like them to "Open in Browser". Are there any setting on the Mac OS side that need to be updated? When uploading the same PDFs from a PC, they open in browser when accessed, so the issue seems to live with how the MacOS is uploading. We also check with the AWS team on any server settings that needed to be adjusted, but they verified it's not a server issue. Any suggestions outside of only FTP'ing form a PC? Thanks!
  • Gabby
    We are experiencing this same issue. The URL pulled from the Mac OS site is not working.
  • James Kay
    I have found that the new URL tags in version 6.6.0.3 work only in some situations but not others.

Specifically, they DON'T work if used in a posting on Facebook. The workaround I discovered is to edit the URL before using it. Delete everything after ".pdf," and the now "Old Style" URL works fine.

Cloudberry/MSP360 didn't do a very comprehensive testing of their 'new and improved' flags.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment