• Mark Pavlak
    Using CloudBerry Backup (trial) for Linux, Ultimate Edition (2.9.0.114) We created several backup plans. Some with Block Level backup, some without. All using the S3 Storage destination (standard) and AES 128 encryption. The biggest job we were able to able to successfully complete was 2.19GB (3401 files) The error we are getting the "detailed" report is "your backup plan Small Folder Test completed with warnings, please see below for more details. 

Error: Plan process stopped with system error. Send logs to support.
  • David Gugick
    Probably a good idea to do what the message says and send the logs to support so they can review and advise. See this post for details on how to send: https://kb.cloudberrylab.com/backup-mac-linux/obtaining-logs-on-macos&linux
  • Mark Pavlak
    We sent logs. Have been waiting on a response. Last word is it has been escalated.
  • David Gugick
    I know this is a pressing issue for you, but I'll ask that you be patient on the response from the team. If you do no hear back by end-of-day today, I would expect you'll have a response by tomorrow AM. If not, let me know here and I'll track down the ticket myself and see what's going on.

Thanks!
  • Mark Pavlak
    Ticket is 22642 submitted this morning
    another ticket was submitted on 5/28. 222928
    Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url