Downloading files from cloud storage with encryption
I am using cloudberry backup ultimate edition to backup files on our wasabi storage, I have a use case where a user from another part of the world needs to download data from the storage, but when I use an app it will see the contents as the encrypted version.
Is there a way they can see the contents and download the proper data in the storage.
Backup app : MSP 360 ultimate edition
Cloud Storage : Wasabi
This sounds like a file sharing rather than a backup use case. But there might be a few things you can try doing. Let me clarify a few things first
- When you back up your data with MSP360 Backup to Wasabi what type of backup are you doing? File-level, Image-based?
- Is it Legacy or New backup format?
- Do you have encryption configured?
- How exactly the second user is trying to access and download your backups in Wasabi?
- Did you share your storage account access with the second party? If yes, how you did it? What are the permissions?
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
Connect Free/Pro (Remote Desktop)
Delete Files from Cloud Storage from MSP Console
How to manually delete files from cloud storage
Recognizing existing files on cloud storage
Cannot upload some files to Azure storage account
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2024 MSP360 Forum