• Alaa Naim
    Using Cloudberry Backup for Windows server - Retention policy – set to ‘Delete files that have been deleted locally’ After a sub-folder was deleted from backup after the ‘n’ day, I restored the ‘grandparent’ folder of the deleted folder from a specific point in time date/time. The ‘files’ within the ‘father’ folders were not restored (as expected) but it did restore the father sub-folders and son’s folders as empty. From a DR perspective, there will be a need to conduct post-restore deletion of those empty folders (i.e. that were actually deleted from the original file server but now showing up after the restore). This would be a major issue, if there was a lot cleanup/deletion of folders/files activity during the normal backup cycle. Is there an option NOT to restore empty folders? If no option, then please add this as a request. Thank you
  • Matt
    This will be introduced in version 6.1. If everything goes right the build will be released this week.
  • Alaa Naim
    Dear Matt

Can you confirm when version 6.1 will be available to solve above issue cloudberry not help us to recovering files as expected and not included in our backup system till now
  • Boris

Hi,

The 6.1 is being tested right now, it should come out this week. Of course, the release date is subject to change in case any issues arise during the testing.
  • Alaa Naim
    Hello
    When the new version will be available? From month ago they tell me within a week will be released
  • Matt
    Sorry, priorities shifted and our developers want to include more fixes in that version. This came pretty much unexpected, so now we don't have any ETA.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment