• johnnypalza
    I am helping my company so I will be general about my questioning. The company I am working for has a ticketing system so that if there is a warning notification that comes into the email it automatically creates a ticket. The issue is that I have noticed that a lot of the computers that we backup run into a backup overdue warning.

99% of the time the issue is that the computer is offline, and it creates notifications which create tickets. This then takes time out of our busy day to check and when I believe that it should be an option to give a window before it creates an email alert for this issue.

For example, I used to work for a different company and the backup application had an option to keep retrying for a specified amount of time before it gave any warnings which was very helpful and caused a lot of issues to be resolved without us having to actually go into every single issue.

My current company manages hundreds of backups so this is a very common issue and does take a lot of our time and I was wondering if there is any sort of feature for this issue and if so, would you be able to guide me on this issue.

Thank you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet