• PhilFIT
    I have a user with M365 mailbox data backed up, I deleted the main admin user from the mspbackups.com portal but after 24 hours it still says "Deleting..." It's stored on AWS and has about 45GB in use. What can I do at this point?
  • Sergey Shinkorenko
    Hi,

Please provide the tenant domain name where you are experiencing the issue, and I will investigate it. Alternatively, you can open a support ticket with the issue details and share the ticket number here.

Thanks,
  • PhilFIT
    Thanks for the response, I ended up cancelling the user deletion and selecting to delete just the user, then I deleted the Storage account destination and storage limit. It seems to be gone now, I will query AWS and make sure removing the storage destination actually removed the data and if it didn't I'll clear it on the AWS side.
  • Sergey Shinkorenko
    Are you going to back up the tenant with a new storage account? If so, please make sure that all your backups have been removed from the M365 backup UI. If the backups are not deleted from the UI and you add a new storage account, you will get inconsistent backups.
  • PhilFIT
    No, the tenant is being offboarded. I just need to confirm I'm not being billed to retain their backup history, we agreed to keep it for a month and now we're safe to purge it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment