• nevets
    Hello -- I just purchased CloudBerry Explorer Pro -- I've been using the free version for awhile and it's been great. I had a question about 'Upload Rules'. I would like to set ACL permissions when uploading to a particular bucket, but it appears the only rules available are Compress, Encrypt and HTTP Headers. Is there a way to set ACL rules? Thanks
  • nevets
    Yes -- but that applies to files that are already in the bucket. The "Upload Rules" features is applied to files that you upload from your local source to Amazon S3. The current behavior requires that (a) you remember to change the ACL so that files are publicly accessible, and (b) you have to manually select use the drop-down menu to apply Read permission. The "Upload Rules" is perfect, except it doesn't include the ability to apply ACLs.
  • Alexander Negrash
    You can set ACL on a bucket level. Everything that you upload to that bucket should have the same ACL
  • nevets
    Yes -- but you didn't read my question. My question was about applying "Upload Rules" to a bucket. But that's okay -- thanks for your response. I'm guessing that ACLs are not a supported rule.
  • Hans
    This is a huge issue for us, since upload in cloudberry is unusable for us if we don't upload straight away with the right ACL settings, with the files being public.

We upload to the S3 bucket to have scripts trigger, and they only trigger if we upload with the right ACL, not after we set it later.
  • Om Ji Verma
    Hello Cloudberry Community,

Hoping you all are doing well.

We used to manage upload download s3 images and files via cloudberry, but somehow multiple buckets and files got deleted by someone. We need to find out from where the files got deleted.
    Since cloudberry took email to download and install, is there any way to find out from where or who logged in to cloudberry and deleted the files either mistakenly or knowingly.

Let me know if anything required for logs or anything from our side.

Thank you in advance.

https://forum.msp360.com/discussion/9498/how-to-check-from-who-and-from-where-cloudberry-is-logged-in-and-data-got-deleted-from-s3
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment