• double-happiness
    This is what I can see - PX7pQkv.jpg

Nothing seems to be happening though, it just remains like that. (From what I can see, it manages to upload just two files before stopping).

I have tested the connection to my S3 account twice, and it passed both times. I entered my access key & secret key fine.

Any help please? TIA.
  • Matt

This is a legacy functionality and provided "as is", we recommend using Cloudberry Backup to perform such operations.

You can use "custom" or "simple" mode backups to perform file transfers automatically by schedule without any issues.
  • double-happiness
    OK, I will try that, thank you. :up:
  • double-happiness
    I tried the Cloudberry Backup, and it worked, though not quite as I expected.

I see the client has created a folder structure to match my local drive, so my S3 URL has a whole bunch of stuff in it that I didn't want, specifically...

/dhr-covers/CBB_USER-PC/D%3A/IMAGES/MUSIC/covers/

...where it should just be...

/dhr-covers/

I wanted the contents of my Amazon S3 'dhr-covers' folder matched exactly to the contents of my local 'covers' folder, which happens to reside at...

D:\IMAGES\MUSIC\covers

I don't want my S3 folder structure matched to my local one; just copy the folders that I choose instead.

Any help please? Should I make a new topic? Thanks.
  • double-happiness
    Ignore that last post thanks; I think I found the answer at https://www.cloudberrylab.com/help/backup/ - Custom Mode
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment