• Mathieu
    Hi,

I try to create a new backup plan
    The option to encrypt file name has disappear for new plan. Still working on my old plan

CloudBerry Bakcup 5.9.0.139
    Cloud : OpenSTACK

Thank You
  • Mathieu
    7min after :
    Encrypt file name disappear when "Track local file deletes in backup storage"

So :
    If a backup plan is created without ""Track local file deletes in backup storage" and with file name encryption.
    After "Track local file deletes in backup storage" is activated
    what's happen ?

Thank You
  • Matt
    Not sure I understand your issue, so if possible, please reiterate the question.

As for the file name encryption, it is disabled by design when "Track local file deletes in backup storage" option is enabled due to how the whole process works.
  • Mathieu

I received an answer from support

When I modify an old plan to enable this feature, there is no prompt for warning about disableing file name encryption

My question, my old backup are now one part with CBB and an other with ECBB.
    My backup are broken or not ?

Support answer that all is ok for my bakcup but "Track local file deletes" is not enable on old part on ECBB folder
  • Matt
    That is pretty much correct, your data is safe, but you need to decide if you want to continue using file name encryption or not.
  • Mathieu

Yes, I prefer "Track local file deletes" and I will keep my old ECBB files. My internet bandwidt is very limited and I know that feature will be only enable on my new files

Thank You
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet